Acai Plus On Press

Acai Plus Extreme has been featured on Sunday Express. For being the best diet bill containing pure acai berry 100%. Most diet pills on the market claim they contain acai berry fruit, but most of these pills contain fillers combined with acai berry extracts. Why is this bad? this reduces the effectiveness of the “acai berry fruit” which should be one of the main ingredients in acai diet pills.

On the other hand, Acai Plus producers “Evolution Slimming” they deliver what they claim. Acai plus containg 100% pure acai berry extract. This leads to huge impact in the effectivness rate of this acai plus diet pill.

Of-course, many testimonials from users who are just like you. They tried Acai plus for many reasons, their main reason was to weight loss, others were detoxification. You can visit this testimonial page These aren’t the manufactured testimonials that you’ll see elsewhere on the net. They are genuine comments from genuine customers.

If you are interested to see users testimonials on the official site of Acai plus you can visit

Acai plus Testimonial Video Acai Plus Extreme Official WebsiteVideo Testimonial Vs Acai Plus

Acai Plus Extreme Testimonials

As you can see this is one of the official website testimonial. I just brought here one to see people reactions towards this diet pill. Certainly, you can visit the official website to get more feedback’s of what consumers say and did it work for them? Are they planning to buy it again? Did they lose weight? For how long have they been using it?

Remember all of these following questions I’ve asked matters! Once you find positive reactions towards these question then that’s for sure a diet pill deliver what they claim. In other words it works!


As far as I can see from people reactions 80% of people who were using this pill were females. 45% of them lost 15 lbs in the first month of usage. The rest which is 55% of the 80% females only lost 10 lbs. 20% whom are left were  males. They reported noticeable increase in their metabolism and lost average of 17 lbs in only one month and they only used Acai plus Extreme with no noticeable change in their daily routine.


If you are interested to use a very safe diet pill that contains “Pure Acai Berry Extract” and on top of that lose weight. Then Acai Plus Extreme is your safest answer. Dr.Oz mentioned many benefits of acai berry fruit here is the summary of what he said:

Dr. Oz Explains Acai Berry to Oprah

Antioxidants in the Acai berry prevent early aging by destroying free radicals in the body and also promote healthy organ systems in the body. Acai berry contains twice the concentration of antioxidants as blueberries as Dr Oz said. When blueberries are good source of antioxidants then Acai berries are excellent source of antioxidants. People say that I look younger and smart. My skin tone has improved, wrinkles are visible reduced. I also came to know that antioxidants help fight cancer.

buy acaiplus extreme

Tagged with:

Filed under: Evolution Slimming CompanyPure Acai Berry Fruit

Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!